Terms & Conditions
Use of careersincportal.co.uk and any of our associated sites is subject to these terms & conditions. If you disagree with them please cease use immediately.
- Who we are & how to contact us
- Use of careersincportal.co.uk & associated sites
- Our commitment
- Your commitment
- Breach of these terms & conditions
- Your legal rights
- Links to other sites
- Intellectual property rights
- Changes to these terms and conditions
Who we are & how to contact us
Careers Inc, (also referred to as “we”, “our” and “us”), is based at D-Hub, 4 Atlas, First Point, Doncaster, DN4 5JT, United Kingdom. Our contact telephone number is: 07920 794799. You can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of careersincportal.co.uk & associated sites
In some area’s of our sites you may be asked to agree to additional terms and conditions e.g. domain/hosting purchases, chat area’s or bulleting boards.
We try to ensure that the content and information on our sites is as accurate as possible but things do change and occasionally you may see errors or areas that require updating. If you do, please let us know by sending us an email to email@example.com
When using our sites you agree:
- That you will not to do anything that may damage, interfere with, disrupt access to, interrupt or in any way impair the functionality of any material available on any of our sites.
- That you are entirely responsible for the safe keeping of any passwords or login details given to you.
- Not to post, upload or otherwise distribute defamatory, offensive, obscene, indecent or unlawful or objectionable material or information or send chain letters, junk mail, ‘spam’ material or any other form of bulk communication to our sites or email addresses.
- Not to threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights of others, including individuals’ privacy rights and not to make any unauthorised, false or fraudulent orders or purchases.
- Not to obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to our sites or any private or member account areas within our sites.
- Not do, cause or permit anything to be done that may infringe, damage or interfere with any Careers Inc intellectual property rights or those of our associated companies, sites or third parties. Also, not to do anything that is otherwise unlawful or which may cause any liability for Careers Inc or any of our associated companies, sites or third parties.
- If you send any material or information by any method to Careers Inc or any of our associated companies, sites or third parties that is not expressly agreed by us as being confidential, you agree that we will be free to retain and republish this information and reuse it as we see fit.
Breach of these terms and conditions
If we consider that you have breached any of these terms and conditions or have otherwise demonstrated inappropriate conduct when using our sites we reserve the right to:
- Warn you via e-mail or any other means that you have breached our terms and conditions and ask you to stop such conduct.
- Delete any material or content which you may have posted without notice to you.
- Discontinue your membership to any subscriptions, memberships, hosting or to any additional services offered through our sites without refund.
- Take measures (including terminating, suspending or restricting access) to prevent you from using our sites.
If your conduct on or use of careersincportal.co.uk or any of our associated sites causes us or any of our associated companies loss, damage or other costs, you shall be responsible for reimbursing these costs.
Whilst we take every reasonable step to ensure a fast and reliable service, we will not be held responsible for:
- The security of our sites (which may be hosted on third party servers).
- For any damage, loss of, or corruption of any data, information or material or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property breach of security by hackers.
We, our associated companies, sites or third parties are not responsible for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to loss of profits or revenue, loss or corruption of data or information) which arises out of, or is in any way connected wit,h your use of or failure to use careersincportal.co.uk or any of our associated company sites or third party sites. This includes any information, products or services obtained through or any contract entered into via Careers Inc or any of our associated companies, sites or third parties.
From time to time we may need to update our sites and maintain the software and other equipment within them. During these times you may not be able to access our sites or, service to them may be temporarily disrupted during these periods.
Your legal rights
The use of our sites is subject to these terms and conditions which are subject to the laws of England and Wales. In addition, we reserve the right to bring proceedings to the Courts of the country of your location.
In some cases the laws of your location may apply to your online dealings with Careers Inc or our associated sites and you may have additional legal rights than those available under English law. We recommend that you should seek local law advice applicable to your locality.
If you decide to access other websites, then you will be leaving careersincportal.co.uk and our associated sites – that means that we won’t be responsible or liable for the content, advertising or products and services or, for any dealings that you may have, or the consequences of such dealings, with the operators of those other sites. Should a dispute arise between you and any third party we will not be held responsible for any loss or damage incurred.
Intellectual property rights
All copyright, trademark rights, database rights, patent rights and any other intellectual property rights in text, graphics, audio, video or image files, content, software, data and information displayed on, or available from any of our sites belongs to Careers Inc and/or our associated companies. This includes the organisation and layout of the sites and the underlying software that’s owned by us or our licensors and suppliers. You agree that all these materials are available for your personal use only, and you may not copy, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or transfer any such materials without prior written permission from us.
Changes to these terms and conditions
These terms and conditions may be amended, updated and/or modified at any time without notice. You acknowledge that it’s your responsibility to check these terms and conditions on each site visit to keep up to date.